COVID-19 - Our inspection staff is fully COVID-19 vaccinated. However, We’re closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and our staff has been trained in the recommended sanitary practices.
Enteck has become a driving force in the construction industry. Our founder began as a home designer who then discovered his passion for home inspection and home improvement. What started as a design contractual career developed into a thriving state-licensed construction company dedicated to creating and improving the biggest investment most people will ever make – their homes. At Enteck, we proudly work with realtors, families, investors, mortgage companies and insurance companies.
We help you identify your home safety issues, major defects, minor defects, improve your home design and increase your home value. We are a residential designer, state-licensed home inspector, and general contractor that works tirelessly to improve and safeguard one of your biggest investments – your home. Whether you are an investor, real estate professional or homeowner, we are industry leaders dedicated to giving the best possible service.
Your home is one of your biggest assets and the place that keeps your loved ones safe and sound. That is not a responsibility we take lightly. We want to earn your business with our gold-star reputation and dedication to service, but if you still need more to consider before you make a decision, here are the top five reasons our clients love working with us, and why we think you will too.
1. Enteck is a one-stop shop for all things home safety and improvement. Whether you are getting an inspection on your home or need support to tackle your next project, you can put your trust in us to get the job done.
2. We see the bigger picture. Our team has qualifications spanning the entire realm of home safety and design. We have the capacity to work as a general contractor, home inspector, and home designer, allowing us to understand the work that goes into a project from a unique perspective.
3. No more juggling contractors. You don’t need the hassle of managing the ins and outs of your project, keeping track of all the contractors and worrying about scheduling. At Enteck, we take all of that off your plate while keeping your budget and the value of your home top of mind.
4. We bring your project to life. We’ve worked on hundreds of projects spanning from new front porches to updated bathrooms, repair of existing spaces and completely custom homes. No matter your vision, we can make it a reality.
5. Our customers love us. In addition to an A+ rating with the BBB, we are a five-star company in the minds of our clients, as shown in our positive reviews and regular return customers.
We understand that when it comes to guarding one of your largest investments, you don’t want to make any decision lightly, but you can rest assured your home is in the best possible hands when you work with Enteck. Ready to get started? Call or text (919) 420-3397