We help you inspect, design, and improve your home value.
We installed 27 replacement windows in this home.
There are a lot of factors that can affect the comfort of your home. However, one of the most significant is your windows. As a result, if you are not satisfied with your windows, you can replace your old windows with new replacement windows to make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient. If you are ready to make your home a better place to live in, the first thing you should consider is the installation of quality vinyl replacement windows that come with innovative properties such as Low-E glass to protect your home from drafts and the cold.
If you have no idea where to start, we have several useful recommendations that you can follow. For example, vinyl windows come in a variety of shapes, colors, sizes and are the most affordable.
Here is a list of advantages that vinyl replacement windows offer:
1) Energy efficiency First of all, vinyl is a plastic that is a good insulator. Since a large amount of the heat loss from houses is probably through windows, using vinyl frames for your new windows can save a lot of money throughout the years.
2) Preparation and maintenance Unlike wooden frames, vinyl frames do not need to be painted. They are rather easy to clean and they can last much longer with no fading. They will stay in good condition for a long period of time. Unlike metal replacement windows, vinyl windows do not rust and deteriorate.
3) Save on fixing and purchase expenses Replacement vinyl window kits can replace your window sash and be sized to fit into your existing window frames. They are comparatively easy to install and the least expensive method of window replacement.
4) Window replacements save you time The fact that you do not need to paint vinyl window frames, and they don’t need any staining or other preservation methods will save you time and money over the years.
5) Vinyl presents a large variety of options Because vinyl replacement windows are made from plastic, they can be manufactured in a great variety of styles, sizes, and colors. This makes it simple to find a style or color that suits any decor.
In summary, you have the possibility to choose windows that will compliment both the exterior and interior design of your house at an affordable cost.
NC state-icensed home inspector and general contractor.
Call or text today (919) 420-3397